Sunday, September 1, 2013

Morning wakeup 5am

For some reason, maybe due to the diving trips, I've been waking up at really early hours for over two months. I'm also losing weight - gosh I can see my abs in focus now. Not sure exactly why.


But waking up at 5am is not such a bad thing - unless I decide to email or text a friend.

I wrote this when I woke up.

The blackness of the night calls out my name. I wake. 
Its 5am. The silence of night lulls me out of slumber. 
Its not even Dawn and I'm fully awake.
With No dreams to remember I begin my day early.
Unnaturally early. Again. 
A fine way to begin the 1st September. 
Time for a morning run? 
But its not even dawn. 
YMC 1.9. 2013

Postscript - actually I think its quite likely the fact that I wake up every morning with a hard wood. The exercising, the healthy diet, have somehow contributed to a new body for me. Waking up at 5am with a huge erection would be wonderful if I had my female friend to share it with. But she's far away in heart and body. Not even sure she's my friend anymore. I miss her dearly.

No comments: