Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Why (draft)

I miss you
I wish I didn't but I do.
I remember we once met
We made love
And at some point after I fell in love with you.
It was our conversation, your company that touched my heart
The more I got to know you the more I wanted to be with you.
Perhaps the opposite was the same with you.
I don't know.
I don't know because you won't write back.
I wish you would say something
Tell me why
What did I do wrong?
Will I see you again?

Love is so fleeting
Forgetting takes so long.
You now seem like a dream I had a long time ago.
A good dream
But a dream that is fading.
Not a day goes by without my thinking of you.I browse through my memories like a child re-reads his favorite story book.
Mesmerized at the special pages.
Whispering out the words.
Memory is such a cruel thing
It won't let me forget you.

But I fear you are indifferent to my affection, even my being.



No comments: