Thursday, August 29, 2013

My love is shameless Draft 1

My love (for you) is shameless
It is like fire
It consumes me
Torments me
I am on fire
And they laugh


I am beyond caring any more.
My love for you consumes me
It drives me to despair
I am trapped in this train and I can't leave.

My Desire is like a freight train roaring through my heart
In the darkness of the night
It stops for nothing
It just keeps on going
Blaring its industrial horn
I'm like a passenger inside this beast.

You can hear it howling.

It terrifies you and you flee
I am so sorry
I cannot make it stop
The fire within me can't be quenched easily.


My love for you is shameless
It does not care about me
It humiliates me, torments me, consumes me.
Burning me to destruction.
I am on fire and you flee.

YMC 29 August 2013.

Sometimes the affection you have for that one person suddenly drives you to do the most outrageous things that shock even the one that you like or love or are infatuated with.

I'm a romantic and when I like someone - I may do things which seems silly, stupid.

And the saddest thing is that the more I talk or say, the more she is repulsed and turns away.

No comments: